Are you feeling stuck in your grief process? Do you feel lost coping with a current or previous life hardship or transition? Perhaps you’re in need of an active listener to aide with your day-to-day struggles? Whether you’re at the highest or lowest point of your life, I am available to help. Together, we can explore your feelings, explore your thoughts, and develop a plan for your healing process.
My specialty areas are grief, bereavement, caregiver support, depression, anxiety, and self-esteem. I utilize an eclectic approach with a primary focus on relational therapy. This permits clients to identify roles previous and current relationships play in their lives, and helps clients recognize reoccurrences of thoughts and feelings about themselves and the surrounding world.
I have an appreciation and usefulness for contemplative arts such as deep listening, journaling, and story telling. Additionally, I employ role-playing, life reviews, and other methods dependent on client needs. My mission is to help clients reach their full potential, at the beginning, middle, and end of life.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education and Supervision from the University of Texas at San Antonio
- Bachelors in Psychology from Texas A&M University
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas
- National Certified Counselor
- Graduate Adjunct Professor at the University of Texas at San Antonio