Engage and Connect Wisely:
- While maintaining social distance, use technology (e.g. Facetime) to stay connected with people in your life.
- Call or write a letter to a loved one, family member, or friend to check in on them and let them know you care about them and their emotional well-being.
- Facetime a loved one or friends and join them in watching a movie together or celebrating a special occasion.
- Pull out Boardgames, puzzles, card games, for family night of entertainment.
- Revisit happy memories by creating online photo album to share with loved ones and friends.
Learn or Do something New:
- Learn a new hobby (e.g. search websites, YouTube, etc.)
- Karaoke, dance party or scavenger hunt with family.
- Plant a garden, tree, plant, flowers.
- Make a Peace/Faith Rock (using paint to write a word of kindness).
- Read a book, listen to a book online, join a book club.
- Listen to new genres of music.
- Learn how to draw/ paint/ art crafts/ sewing face masks.