I have a passion for helping others discover their best selves. Fears, anxieties, and difficult circumstances can leave us feeling stuck and hold us back from living the life we truly want. I join with my clients to identify, explore, and overcome these barriers to create a sense of peace and wholeness. I have experience working with a broad range of concerns, including chronic mental illness, mood disorders, personality disorders, processing trauma, substance abuse, anxieties, depression, eating disorders, substance abuse, suicidality, and chronic mental illness such as schizophrenia.
In my experience, therapy is most beneficial when we engage in meaningful discussion and exploration of thoughts, feelings, beliefs, values, and life history. I provide a safe space where there are no ‘taboo’ topics and where authenticity and connection can grow.
I generally utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Client Centered Counseling, and Logo Therapy. My goal with all of my clients is to help them arrive at a place where they feel comfortable, secure, and empowered to manage life successfully.
- Master’s in Counseling and Guidance
- Bachelor in Psychology
- Minor in Sociology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Community Psychiatric Clinic
- Faith Based Counseling/Bandera Road City Church
- Life Coach
- Volunteered with Children’s Bereavement Center
- Volunteered with Battered Women’s Shelter
- Volunteered with Homeless Shelter