With the daily stressors and challenges of children and families, I prioritize strategies and approaches for every individual and family who requests my services. My goal is to help all clients reach their maximum potential and provide the tools needed to last a lifetime.
With over twenty years in education and mental health in the educational setting and in private practice, I bring forth an innovative approach for dealing with issues of parenting, academic issues, ADHD, grief, trauma, anxiety and other mental health and behavioral issues.
Certified by the Grief Recovery Institute I firmly believe, that all individuals grieve over losses and unexpected change in their lives in many different ways and will need effective life-long skills to go through the grieving process and continue on with their lives. Let me show you how you can work through your losses and see the present and future with a different outlook for you and your loved ones.
- B.A. Mass Communication, Journalism
- Early Childhood- Grade 6 Bilingual Education Teacher Certification
- Sign Language Interpreter Preparation Certificate
- M.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- M.Ed. Educational Administration
- Certified School Counselor
- Certified School Administrator
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Elementary Bilingual Education Teacher
- Elementary School Counselor
- High School Guidance and Academic Counselor
- U.S. Department of Safe and Drug-Free Schools Counseling Program Grant Coordinator
- School District- Based Lead Counselor
- Private Practice Mental Health Therapist
- Search Institute -40 Developmental Assets- Trainer of Trainers
- Olweus Anti-Bullying School Wide Program Coordinator Training
- The Grief Recovery Institute Certified Grief Recovery Specialist