Life can be difficult and sometimes we all need a hand in navigating obstacles. If you are currently reading this, I know you are seeking help for yourself, your family, or your child. I have many years of experience working with children in the secondary school setting, as well as counseling many individuals facing domestic abuse, homelessness, victims of crime, depression, and grief. I’ve taught anger management classes and run groups for teens, adults, and parents.
My success can be attributed to using different modalities to help overcome grief, anger, feelings of worthlessness, behavior problems, anxiety, ADHD, learning disabilities, and conflicts at home, work, or school. Each situation is different and I will apply the types of therapy that best suits your needs.
Schools and certifications:
- Texas A&M University-Bachelors of Science
- University of Texas at San Antonio-Special Education Teaching
- Certification University of Houston at Victoria-Masters in Guidance and Counseling, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Public School Special Education Teacher 1986-2009
- School Counselor 2009-2013
- Crisis Counselor in Bryan-College Station 2013-2016