(Board Approved Supervisor)
Alison Wynn Tierney, LCSW
Welcome and congratulations on taking the first step in creating a positive change in your life. Since 1998, as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I have been committed to helping people here in the San Antonio and Bexar County Area improve their emotional well-being, strengthen their recovery and develop healthy, satisfying relationships. My approach is collaborative, supportive, intuitive and interactive.
My philosophy is grounded in the belief that all individuals can achieve health and healing through psychological growth. I work most effectively with self-motivated individuals who are willing to closely explore life choices, improve their relationships and find clarity surrounding questions of identity and purpose. In a safe, non-judgmental space, it is possible to give voice to your innermost thoughts and feelings, connect to important desires and dreams and move forward to reaching your fullest potential.
- Board Approved clinical supervisor – Texas state board of examiners.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- MA Social work
- Bachelor of Arts – History
- Clinical social worker at Methodist Specialty Transplant hospital – Assessed psychological stability of kidney donors.
- Amistad Counseling Services – Individual and Family Therapy, Substance abuse, and Child and Adolescent therapy.
- Davita Renal disease social worker – Case Manager and counseling.
- Phoenix House – Admissions manager, Substance Abuse counselor, Adolescent therapy,
- CPS United Kingdom – Adoption, Family therapy, Child and Adolescent Therapy.